Welcome to our hostel.
We are located on the North end of the Cabot Trail, in Cape North, in a beautifully renovated 100 year old church, we are literally as close to heaven as you could ever imagine, with the majesty of the Highlands national park right on our back door step, minutes from the beaches and trails.
Your hosts for your stay are Bricin,Patricia,Billie ,Cassius, Peter (Grandpa) and yum,yum our white deaf cat who will keep your lap warm for hours.
We also have a shop where you can buy local artisans work to remember your holiday with.
What you can expect
- Shared kitchen
- 2 x bathrooms
- Bunk beds (2 x double bunks, 2 x single beds plus storage)
- Each bunk comes with private reading lamp
- 1 x family room sleeps 4 (1 x queen,1 x double bunk)
- Pre-made beds with fresh linens
- Crib available upon request
- Non smoking environment
- Laundry available
- Free parking
- Herb and veggie garden
- Enjoy weekly Ceilidhs (Kay Lees)
- Restaurant and grocery store, just a few steps away
- Fire pit
- Large deck
- Cook a feast in the kitchen or BBQ on the deck
- Internet desk
- Board games
- Toddler/Kids play area
- Free WiFi
- Charging areas for cell phones
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen supplied
- hairdryer supplied
- Towels supplied
- Luggage storage
- We accept all major credit cards