To us, these issues are as natural as waking up and going to sleep, we continuously strive to makes our lives better by making small and important changes to the way we manage our lives and our business.
Being custodians of such a pristine environment as Cape Breton, it is our social responsibility to maintain it for now and for future generations.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Line dry clothes
- Grow our own vegetables
- Energy efficient lights
- Heat pumps to keep us warm in the winter and keep you cool in the summer, these are 300% more efficient than oil
- Buy locally (reduce our carbon footprint)
- Our tour RV runs on veggy oil
- The wood we burn in our wood burning stove and our fire pit, is rescue wood from ditches when hydro lines are cleared of overhanging trees.
- We will be looking at ways to take us from the grid, by using solar and wind power to generate our electricity