Things to do and where to stay when in Cape Breton
We encourage you to visit the Cabot Trail, one of the worlds best kept secrets.
We are only 2 hours scenic drive away from Sydney.
Our 100 year old Church has been tastefully converted into a hostel, we are minutes from some of the most breathtaking scenery.
We are located at the top of the trail, we have skiing ,snowshoeing and many more winter activities for you to enjoy and explore.
- Shared kitchen
- 2 x bathrooms
- Bunk beds (2 x double bunks, 2 x single beds plus storage)
- Each bunk comes with private reading lamp
- 1 x family room sleeps 4 (1 x queen,1 x double bunk)
- Pre-made beds with fresh linens
- Crib available upon request
- Non smoking environment
- Wood burning fireplace
- Heat pumps to keep you warm on the winter and cool in the summer.
- Laundry available
- Free parking
- Herb and veggie garden
- Enjoy weekly Ceilidhs (Kay Lees)
- Restaurant and grocery store, just a few steps away
- Fire pit
- Large deck
- Cook a feast in the kitchen or BBQ on the deck
- Internet desk
- Board games
- Toddler/Kids play area
- Free WiFi
- Charging areas for cell phones
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen supplied
- hairdryer supplied
- Towels supplied
- Luggage storage
- We accept all major credit cards
What people say
More reviews here
"A very spacious and beautiful building. host family is extremely generous and accommodating. It is kept very clean, has ample outlets, beds and washrooms for guests. its located in a very scenic valley, with great views of the local area from the historic church steeple. Within walking distance of two beaches, a local restaurant, a general store and a gas station. Price is very affordable and competitive. Highly recommend staying at this hostel for your Cabot trail adventures."